- Come on out and learn Camp Skills from Power To Be
We will be heading out to Goldstream Park to learn some camp skills and play a few nature games.
We will go rain or shine, so be prepared for everything!
What To Bring:
- Water -Snacks and/or lunch
- Sturdy shoes
- Weather appropriate clothing (rainy, sunny or cold)
- Activity appropriate clothing (layers, no cotton, good for air and water temperatures)
- If sunny (sunscreen, hat, sunglasses)
And be ready to have some fun!!
Wednesday, December 2 1:30-4pm
A ride will be provided, but seats are limited.
Meet at 125 Skinner Street (lower parking lot off of Tyee) at 1pm.
Register with Ilene @ 250-389-1211